Circle of Friends Preschool
Every Child Deserves A Great Start!
For more than 53 years, Circle of Friends Preschool has been helping children (ages 1 to 5) and their families enjoy a great start to life-long learning.
We are currently enrolling for in-person classes for the 2020/2021 school year (scheduled to begin on August 31, 2020).
What Makes Our Program Highly Effective?
- Play and hands-on learning that is fun, creative and safe
- Focus on academic, social and emotional development
- Passionate co-teachers who partner with your family
- Daily music time led by dedicated music staff
- Our teacher-to-student ratios are lower than state standards
- Flexible schedules to meet your needs
Circle of Friends Preschool is open to everyone! We are conveniently located inside Manchester United Methodist Church (Hwy 141 and Manchester Road).
Our Safety Plans Due to Covid-19
The physical, emotional and social health of children, families and staff is a priority of Circle of Friends Preschool. With this in mind, we will be following enhanced safety practices as recommended by the CDC as well as local health officials and authorities. Due to the evolving nature of this pandemic, we ask for your flexibility, support and grace as our protocols and calendar are subject to change. Whether you’re a current family or just considering Circle of Friends for your child, learn more about our preschool safety plans.
Register Your Child Today
Learn more about Circle of Friends Preschool: