In just a few years, Manchester UMC will celebrate its 200th birthday and begin Century 3 together as a congregation! In prepration for this milestone, four teams are working on a Century 3 Strategic Plan for our faith community.
One of our strategic goals is to “foster a culture where more people are invited, welcomed, and engaged with Manchester UMC.” To help us in this important endeavor, you have been randomly selected to provide your input through a brief anonymous online survey.
Please do not forward this survey to others as you have been randomly selected. Please only complete this survey once. This survey typically takes around 5 minutes to complete.
This survey was created by the Century 3 Engagement Builders Team comprised of the following members:
- Tina Sayers (Laity Co-Chair)
- Rev. Jim Peich (Clergy Co-Chair)
- Doug Christopher (Lay Member)
- Tiffany Conway (Staff Member)
- Jeff Haupt (Leadership Board Member)
- Chris Kennedy (Lay Member)
- Isabelle Massey (Youth Member)
- Denise McCartney (Lay Member)
Thank you in advance for providing your candid responses to all survey questions!
Learn more about the Century 3 strategic plan.
Please complete each of the 5 sections below before submitting.