Community Dinner: January 17, 2024
Community Dinner – January 17, 2024 | 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
On Wednesdays, multiple generations gather for an affordable community dinner in Fellowship Hall at Manchester UMC. Open to the public, these dinners are an opportunity to enjoy delicious food, uplifting entertainment, friendly people, and optional programs before and afterwards. Even better, you won’t have to cook or clean up!
Dinner: Chicken Tenders, Potato Salad, Green Beans, Biscuit, Water and Coffee
DISCOUNT SPRING SEMESTER PASS – Enjoy 13 weeks of dinners and at a significant savings! Buy a semester pass by Sunday, Jan. 14!
- Family* Semester Pass for only $195 — a 25% discount!
- Adult Semester Pass for $84/adult — 13 meals for price of 12!
- Child Semester Pass for $36/child – 13 meals for price of 12!
- Family* Individual Meal $20 maximum per household
- Individual Adult Meal $7
- Individual Child (12 and under) Meal $3
* Family semester pass or meal is for any family members living within a single household.
Reservations required by Sunday, Jan. 14 by 11 p.m.
Want to help serve with some really fun team of individuals and meet new people? Sign Up Here