Garage Sale to Benefit Missions
Friday, June 8, 8a-7p (early bird entrance at 7a: $5 fee); Sat., June 9, 7a-noon
Find bargains galore at a sale so large you can fit 25 garages! You not only get great merchandise at a great price, you get the good feeling knowing that all your purchases will make a difference in someone’s life. All proceeds benefit missions.
The Market for Missions garage sale has new and used items in the following departments:
- Antiques & Collectables
- Baby Equipment
- Books & Media
- Children’s Clothing
- Holiday Decorations
- Men’s Clothing
- Pictures and Wall Décor
- Sporting Goods
- Women’s Clothing & Accessories
We need your help to make this sale a success for the community and for the missions that will benefit.
VOLUNTEER: Register Here to Volunteer
- Set up: Sunday, June 3: Noon – 5 p.m.
Monday, June 4: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday, June 5: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Wednesday, June 6: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday, June 7: 8 a.m. to Noon
- Sales: Friday, June 8: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, June 9: 7 a.m. – Noon
- Clean up: Saturday, June 9: Noon until finished
Anyone can donate new and like new items for the sale! Donations will be accepted at the North Entrance of the church on the following dates and times:
- Sunday, June 3: Noon – 3 p.m.
- Monday, June 4: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 5: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 6: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We cannot accept: mattresses, bed pillows, computers, TVs, non-working items, entertainment centers, large desks, large exercise equipment, Christmas trees, drapery rods, damaged or dirty items. If they don’t sell, then it is difficult to dispose of them. Questions about your item, please email Lana Spillane or Carole Howard.
- Friday, June 8: 7 a.m. – 8 a.m. – Early Bird Shopping for $5/person
- Friday, June 8: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, June 9: 7 a.m. – Noon