Forever Young is an active group of adults that share monthly dinners either at church or at a restaurant, enjoy traveling together and who always look forward to welcoming someone new. Please join us for the upcoming Forever Young events:
December 19: Christmas Dinner – More information coming soon.
Sign up for all events is in the back of Fellowship Hall on Sundays between services. Please let us know if you have any program ideas or questions by calling Dorothy Wilkes 636-227-6316 or Bev at 636-519-8517.
Are you looking to meet other people in the church and like to eat? We are currently forming dinner groups that either meet at a restaurant or at each other’s houses. If you would like more information or would like to join a group, please email Tiffany Conway.
Young Adults Ministry (Ages 18-30s)
Each week, we’ll study Scripture and share fellowship. Led by Winter Hamilton. For more information, visit our website.
Are you looking for a community of women eager to make a difference for Christ in the world? We have several women’s groups at MUMC where you can plug in. Women young and old will enjoy retreats, knitting, aerobics, Bible study and more!
Our biweekly aerobics sessions will keep you in shape! Stop by every Tuesday and Thursday morning at 9:00-10:00am for a heart-pounding workout! Mats and weights are provided, but you should bring a water bottle and wear loose-fitting clothes. Classes are just $10 for 8 sessions, and childcare is available for $2. Call Corrine at 636.394.2247 for more information.
Prayer Shawl Ministry
We get together every third Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m. to knit beautiful shawls. We pray with them and then pass them on to those who need the prayers at hospitals, nursing homes, and other places where people hurt. Contact Kathy Zilligen at 636.527.8307 for more details.
For a calendar of events, current news and a photo gallery of past activities click here to access the United Methodist Men site sponsored through our conference.
Manchester United Methodist Men (MUMM) is a ministry focused on faith development, church and community service, and the development of Christian relationships. MUMM includes, represents and supports the activities of all men of the church and other interested men within our community. Most MUMM sponsored events are open to the public including women and youth. Some of the events and activities that MUMM is known for are:
- Christmas Tree Lot involves over 200 volunteers and over 1,200 customers annually. The program kicks-off with a Chili Supper that frequently includes a well-known St. Louis celebrity as a guest speaker.
- Saturday Morning Men’s Bible Study is a great way to start the weekend.
- Bike Rehab Program has produced in excess of 2,750 bicycles for needy individuals throughout the community.
- Barbeque Team provides food for a variety of venues including:
- Manchester Days
- The Epworth Polo Match
- Man of the Year Picnic
- Fourth of July Fireworks Celebration
- Annual Church Picnic/Pentecost Celebration
- Appreciation Dinner for Tree Lot Volunteers
- Advent and Lenten Breakfast Programs feature personal testimony speakers on Wednesdays at 6:00am to 7:00am.
- Methodist Night at the Ballpark is open to all that root for the Cardinals.
- Confirmand Recognition where MUMM hosts a dinner for all MUM Confirmands and their sponsors to show our support.
- MUMM supports sports teams and other fitness events as they occur.
- MUMM actively supports the annual conference Men’s Retreat