LEARNING GROUP: Parent Group
Dates: Alternating Fridays, Nov. 8 & 22, Dec. 6, Jan. 10 & 24, Feb. 7 & 21, Mar. 6 & 27, Apr. 3 & 17, May 1 & 15
Time: 9:30 to 11 a.m.
Location: Room 141 | Manchester UMC
Leaders: Erin Tenkman and Meghan Ferguson
Description: Join other parents for faith-based learning, sharing of ideas, and fellowship. We meet every other Friday to learn and discuss a variety of different books. We also meet for a “Moms Night Out” and playdates with our children at various locations. This is a great, relaxed way to take a break and to get to know other Manchester UMC parents. Newcomers are always welcome!
Upcoming Dates and Topics:
- Nov. 8 – Conscious Discipline with guest speaker Megan Whittemore
- Nov. 22 – Book Study: Parenting: The 14 Gospel Principals That Can Radically Change Your Family by Paul David Tripp ***Changed to “Thankful” meeting***
- Dec. 6 – Fellowship Meeting with Faith Link Article
- Jan. 10 – Book Study: Real Moms…Real Jesus by Jill Savage
- Jan. 24 – Book Study: Real Moms…Real Jesus by Jill Savage
- Feb. 7 – Book Study: Real Moms…Real Jesus by Jill Savage
- Feb. 21 – Fellowship and begin our Lent project
- Mar. 6 – Book Talk and Speaker on “We Stories”
- Mar. 27 – Faith Link article
- Apr. 3 – Service Project (TBA)
- Apr. 17 – Lent wrap up and Faith Link article
- May 1 – Testimonies
- May 15 – Fellowship
For enrollment assistance, please contact Tiffany Conway.