LEARNING GROUP: Parent Group
Dates: Alternating Fridays, Aug. 23, Sept. 6 & 20, Oct. 4 & 18, Nov. 8 & 22, Dec. 6
Time: 9:30 to 11 a.m.
Location: Room 141 | Manchester UMC
Leaders: Erin Tenkman and Meghan Ferguson
Description: Join other parents for faith-based learning, sharing of ideas, and fellowship. We meet every other Friday to learn and discuss a variety of different books. We also meet for a “Moms Night Out” and playdates with our children at various locations. This is a great, relaxed way to take a break and to get to know other Manchester UMC parents. Newcomers are always welcome!
Upcoming Dates and Topics:
- Aug. 23 – Fellowship and Get-to-Know- You
- Sept. 6 – Faith Exploration with Guest Speaker, Rev. Winter DeGraaf-Hamilton
- Sept. 20 – Faith Exploration
- Oct. 4 – Book Study: Parenting: The 14 Gospel Principals That Can Radically Change Your Family by Paul David Tripp
- Oct. 18 – Book Study: Parenting: The 14 Gospel Principals That Can Radically Change Your Family by Paul David Tripp
For enrollment assistance, please contact Tiffany Conway.