Date: Sunday, May 22, 2022
Time: 4 to 6 p.m.
Location: North Parking Lot | Manchester UMC
Leader: Beth Boemler, Youth Director
Description: All youth and families are invited to a picnic to celebrate the end of the year with a picnic! Food and drinks will be served.
We will have lawn games and music, as well as some water and messy games.
All children and youth must be accompanied by a legal guardian or be with an adult approved by that legal guardian.
What do we need to bring to the Youth Family Picnic?
- Please bring your own chairs or blanket to sit on.
- Make sure to dress for play and for the weather as we will be outside for the entirety of the event.
- If your youth plans to participate in the water or messy games, it is recommended they bring a towel and a change of clothes.
Learn more about our Youth program:
- About Youth
- Youth Summer Opportunities
- Youth Leadership Teams
- Youth Music
- Youth Events, Trips & Activities
- Youth Calendar
- Questions? Email the Director of Youth Ministry, Beth Boemler