Welcome to worship!
Join us for worship!
Sat., 4p Traditional-Causal & Sun., 8a Prayer Service, 9a Modern & 11a Traditional
What To Expect:
Entering and Exiting the Building
- Everyone should self-screen before entering the church building. This is an act of love we do out of care and concern for each other.
1) Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 10 days OR experienced any symptoms within the last 10 days?
2) Have you been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 10 days?
If your answer is “Yes” to either of the above questions, please do NOT enter the church building, UNLESS:
1) You have been lab diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 90-days and have been symptom free for the past 10 days; or
2) It has been 14 days since you received your second dose of a 2 dose series or 14 days following receipt of a single dose vaccine, AND, you received the last dose of the vaccine within the last 3 months, AND, you have been symptom free for the past 10 days.
- All worshipers must enter and exit through the West Entrance (main lobby).
- Members of the Welcome Team will open doors for people as they arrive and as they exit.
- No hand shaking or hugs please.
- Please keep any coats or umbrellas with you. We will not use coat racks to avoid congregating.
- The Information Center will be available in the lobby.
- The only areas of the building open will be the Lobby, the Sanctuary, and the restrooms nearest those areas.
- At the end of each service, worshippers will be asked to exit the building and greet friends and loved ones outside under the portico or in the parking lot.
- Pastors will be present in the parking lot to wave and greet people as they go.
Masks & Physical Distancing
Effective Monday, July 26, 2021
- Masks will be required in all worship services, funerals, and weddings, for all people age five and older. Masks must be worn upon entry to the building and left on the entire time once inside. This requirement includes all worship leaders, unless they are speaking or singing. Furthermore, masks are strongly encouraged for people ages 2-4.
- Outside of worship, masks are required for all persons age five and older in the “public spaces” of the building. This includes the fellowship hall, sanctuary, all hallways, stairwells, lobbies, multi-person restrooms, etc. Masks are strongly encouraged for people ages 2-4
- Masks are optional in “private spaces”, i.e., offices and meeting rooms, or the building, if all who are present are fully vaccinated. Those who wish to keep their masks on for any reason should feel free to do so. Safe physical distancing is strongly encouraged, as well as thorough hand washing before and after meeting with another person.
- Infants and toddlers are not required to wear a mask.
- Masks are required at all times and in all spaces for those five and older who are not fully vaccinated, unless they are completely alone in a private space with the door closed.
- Masks are available on site for those who do not have them.
- There are also signs posted to explain physical distancing and masking requirements.
- Persons who are consuming food or drink do not need to wear a mask.
- In-person worship services are offered Sundays at 9a (Modern) & 11a (Traditional).
- There will be an 8a Prayer Service for the month of October, beginning October 3, in the Chapel.
- The Saturday 4p (Traditional/Casual) service from the Chapel will continue to be online only.
- All worship services will continue to stream live on Facebook and the church website.
- Particular Sanctuary pews will be roped off to prevent people from sitting closer than six feet.
- Worshipers will be able to seat themselves in any of the open pews.
- Worshipers may sit on the Sanctuary main level. If that space is filled to capacity limits, the wings of the Balcony will be used as overflow.
- Only the wing sections of the Balcony will be used for overflow for the health and safety of the AV team.
- There will be a small amount of bulletins available at the Information Center. There will be no paper materials in the pew backs. Bibles and hymnals will be available in the pew backs.
- Ushers will ask households if someone has a smart device to complete the Connect Card for their group. If no one does, the usher will provide them a paper Connect Card and pen/pencil as they are seated.
- Worshipers are free to bring their own Bibles or hymnals from home.
Worship Music & Singing
- Modern worship will have a band with one or more vocalists.
- Traditional worship will use the organ, cantor, solos, and vocal ensembles.
- Worshipers must keep masks on for singing.
- Chancel Choir and other ensembles will be participating weekly.
- Holy Communion will be served on the first Sunday of the month, utilizing individually wrapped communion elements.
- Communion elements will be available for pick-up in the lobby before worship as people enter the building.
- Offering baskets will be placed at the Sanctuary doors. Worshipers are encouraged to continue giving online. You can give securely online by clicking here.
Sunday Nursery, Children, Youth and Families
- Sunday school will be open with a tentative start date of September 19. To learn about Children’s and Family Ministries Sunday morning programming, click here. (subject to change)
- The Nursery will be open with a tentative start date of September 19. To learn more about Nursery care, click here. (subject to change)
- V.I.P. bags for ages 2 yrs. to 5th grade will be available to help children with worship. These bags will go home with families (not returned).
- The Infant Soothing Room and the Fireside Room (designated for those with special needs). Those using either room should use sanitizer provided to clean after use.
- Infants and toddlers are not required to wear a mask.
- There will be no youth section in the balcony during Phase 3. To learn about Youth Sunday programming opportunities beginning September 19, click here.
Sunday Groups & Classes
Classes and groups may begin meeting in the building starting September 19. To learn more about classes and groups, click here.
- Restrooms and the elevator are open but masks are required at ALL times.
- Physical distancing must be observed if inside the elevator.
- The rooms where people gather will be cleaned before, after, and in between services.
- There will be no coffee or donuts at this time.
- The only areas of the building open on Sunday mornings will be the Lobby, the Sanctuary, and the restrooms nearest those areas.
No need to let us know you will be attending worship! We look forward to seeing you!
Ministry Groups & Classes
At this time, ministry groups and classes are able to meet in church facilities and are subject to certain restrictions and safety protocols. Learn more.