We offer a variety of timely and intriguing special classes throughout the year that appeal to a wide variety of audiences, as well as different days and times. Take advantage of our engaging and relevant classes and be sure to check this website frequently for more upcoming special classes to help you learn and grow. Below are our current special classes.
- Conscious Disciple for Parents
- Exploring Mozambique
- Fly Tying for Men (Beginners & Experts)
- Guns in America: Get the Facts
- Race & American Religion: Learning Our History
- Simon Peter: Flawed but Faithful Disciple
- Simple Faith of Mister Rogers
- “Still I Rise”: The Spiritual Themes of Maya Angelou’s Poetry
- White Fragility
To view the Adult Classes and Groups Winter 2020 book, please click here.
Join one of our Lent small groups by clicking here!