Young Adult Classes
We offer a variety of timely and intriguing classes throughout the year that appeal to a wide variety of audiences. Whether it’s a book study, simply talking about current events or tackling some of the most important social issues of our day, we welcome discussion, dialogue and learning. Most of our classes are free and many offer complimentary childcare. Sometimes, people in classes like each other so much, they chose to become a group, and remain in study and fellowship together.
- Being Queer, Figuring Out Our Stories
- Church Hurt Support Group
- Drops Like Stars: A Few Thoughts on Creativity and Suffering – College Age
- God of the Bible – July Session
- God of the Bible – August Session
- How Did We Get Here? Understanding Our Culture
- How the Holy Ghost Haunts: A Study on Militarization, Feminism and Faith
- Learning with Our Children
- Queer Theology and Queer Christian History
For more information or assistance in enrolling in an upcoming class, please contact Pastor Winter Hamilton.