Manchester UMC specializes in frequent, diverse, world-class worship. We have services that feature both traditional and contemporary worship.
Our schedule of services:
Saturdays, 3:45 and 5 p.m.
Traditional-casual in our historic Chapel
Sundays, 8 and 11 a.m.
Traditional in our large, beautiful Sanctuary
Sundays, 9:30 a.m.
Modern in our large, beautiful Sanctuary
Sundays, 6 p.m. (throughout the school year beginning in mid-August)
Manchester Youth in Fellowship Hall
Easter & Holy Week Services
We’ve posted our full schedule of services for Easter and Holy Week on our Featured Events webpage. Please take a look and we hope you can join us!
Upcoming Sermon Series
Pastor Stephanie Lendt
I Give Up!
A Lenten Sermon Series
The Season of Lent is often misunderstood. In this series, we’ll explore this sacred time together. We’ll come to realize, it’s okay to give up; just do it with purpose.
- March 9: 3:45 & 5 p.m. — I Give Up: Why?
- March 10: 9:30 a.m. — I Give Up: Why?
- March 30: 3:45 & 5 p.m. — I Give Up: Worry.
- April 6: 3:45 & 5 p.m. — I Give Up: Anger.
- April 7: 9:30 a.m. — I Give Up: Anger.
- April 13: 3:45 & 5 p.m. — I Give Up: Gossip.
Pastor Greg Weeks
Moving Past Anger
In three sermons we’ll explore why Jesus provoked people to anger. We’ll see how he might provoke the same feeling in us. Through honesty and humility, we’ll work on moving past our anger, both with him and others.
- March 31: 8, 9:30 & 11 a.m. — JESUS: Identifying with the Socially Unacceptable
- April 7: 8, 9:30 & 11 a.m. — JESUS: Refusing His Place in the Social Order
- April 14: 8, 9:30 & 11 a.m. — JESUS: Threatening the Powerful