Altar flowers may be given in honor or memory of a special person or event. Flower arrangements are typically displayed in the Chancel area during worship. Donors are welcome to take the flowers home with them after the 11a service on Sundays.
The altar flowers may be ordered for a date that is special for you. Please complete the request form below. Once we receive the request, someone will be in contact.
The cost for each altar flowers request is $40. Please make your check for payable to MUMC with “Altar Flowers” in the memo line.
To Donate Altar Flowers
Altar flowers may be requested by completing the following form. Within a few business days after submitting this form, the Donor’s information will be listed below.
Please complete one form per request:
- November 13, 2022 – Lynn Pate, in memory of Bruce Pate.
- October 2, 2022 – In honor of their 28th wedding anniversary, Emily and Chris Stiegemeyer.
- September 4, 2022 – Barbara Barrett, in loving memory of Tucker Barrett.
- August 7, 2022 – In memory of Lawrence D. Jones, husband, father, grandfather, friend, and leader.
- August 28, 2022 – In honor of their 52nd wedding anniversary, Don and Bertha Erhardt.
- July 3, 2022 – Sheri Berger and Ron Halane, in memory of their parents, Athie and Orvid Halane.
- July 3, 2022 – David Oldani, in memory of PFC Charles Oldani.
- July 10, 2022 – In honor of their 51th wedding anniversary, Barbara and John Tretter, and in memory of Barb’s “teal sister” after fighting ovarian cancer for six years.
- July 17, 2022 – Jane and Bill Birenbaum, in honor of Mason Balch‘s Baptism and also for his sibling, Harrison Balch.
- July 31, 2022 – In honor of their 60th wedding anniversary, Sterling and Nancy Jones.
- June 5, 2022 – In honor of their 60th wedding anniversary, Jim and Linda Vail.
- June 12, 2022 – Karen Everhart, in memory of Jack Fries.
- June 12, 2022 – In honor of their 61st wedding anniversary, Ron and Janet Pfeiffer.
- June 19, 2022 – Karen Yeomans, in memory of her father, Dudley Yeomans.
- June 19, 2022 – In celebration of their 47th wedding anniversary, George and Nancy Lynn.
- June 26, 2022 – The Mason Family, in memory of Bill Mason.
- June 26, 2022 – Bruce and Barbara Vendt, in honor of the baptism of Maxine Barbara Vendt.
- May 1, 2022 – Janis Thompson, in memory of Janis’ brother, Phil Thompson.
- May 15, 2022 – Candy and Tim Tierney, to honor the baptism of their grandson, Ryan James Rimkus.
- May 29, 2022 – David Oldani, in memory of PFC Charles Oldani, Tech 4 Henry Oldani, and PFC Carl Davis.
- April 3, 2022 – Arlene and Brad LaVallee, in memory of Arlene’s father, Russell Howe.
- April 17, 2022 – Jim and Karen Peich, in memory of their beloved son, Christian James Peich.
- March 13, 2022 – Susan Sturhahn, in memory of Roland (Bo) Sturhahn.
- March 13, 2022 – Gail Joyner, in honor and appreciation to her sisters, Claudia, Cindy, Melodie, and Noreen. Gail loves you very much! God Bless!
- February 6, 2022 – Dianne Bennett, in dedication to family members who are celebrating February birthdays: Chalice (Bennett) Lafferty, Rev. David Bennett, Rachel (Bennett) Franklin, and Sophia Lafferty.
- February 13, 2022 – Dudley and Karen Yeomans, in memory of wife and mother, Julie Yeomans.
- February 27, 2022 – Joyce Smith, in honor of Ray & Joyce Smith‘s 52nd wedding anniversary.
- January 11, 2022 – Norma Pope, in memory of Merrill Pope.
- January 23, 2022 – Dick Vreeland, in memory of his wife, Peg Vreeland.
- January 3, 2021 – Given by her family, in celebration of Darlene Gordon’s 90th birthday.
- January 17, 2021 – Dick Vreeland, in memory of his wife, Peg Vreeland.
- April 4, 2021 – Corrine Thompson, in loving memory of her mother, Eleanor Reed, who was born on Easter Sunday, April 4, 1920.
- April 11, 2021 – George and Nancy Lynn, in recognition of their granddaughter Thea Jane Brenton’s baptism. Daughter of Chad and Chessey Brenton.
- May 16, 2021 – Janis Thompson, in loving memory of her brother, Phil Thompson.
- May 30, 2021 – Dave Oldani, in honor of PFC Charles Oldani, PFC Carl Davis, 1st LT Dean Reiter, and TECH 4 Henry Oldani.
- June 6, 2021 – Hank and Christy Ehrenreich, in honor of Christy’s mother’s 100th birthday, Sigrid Woltzen.
- June 6, 2021 – Joyce Mason, in memory of Bill Mason.
- June 13, 2021 – Betty Morrison, in memory of Jim Morrison.
- June 13, 2021 – Dudley and Karen Yeomans, in memory of our wife and mother, Julie Yeomans.
- June 20, 2021 – Debbie and Dick McWard in honor of their 60th wedding anniversary.
- June 20, 2021 – Michelle M. Hennessy in loving memory of Elsie (Betty) Anderson.
- July 4, 2021 – Sherri Berger and Ron Halane, in memory of our parents, Orvid and Athlyne Halane.
- July 4, 2021 – Dave Oldani, to honor PFC Charles T. Oldani.
- July 25, 2021 – Carolyn and Chris Van de Riet, in memory of David Keeton and Richard Van de Riet, on the day of the baptism of David Van de Riet.
- August 8, 2021 – Nancy and George Lynn, in loving memory of Vincent and Eleanor Gigliotti.
- August 15, 2021 – Husband, Harry Brown; son, Keith Brown, and daughters, Debra Gice, and Sharon Martin; in memory of Ruth Brown.
- August 15, 2021 – Bruce and Barbara Vendt, in memory of their parents.
- August 29, 2021 – Don and Bertha Erhardt in honor of their 51st wedding anniversary.
- September 5, 2021 – Barbara Barrett, in loving memory of Tucker Barrett.
- September 12, 2021 – Tonya Peich O’Connell, in memory of her father, Delmar Peich, and sister, Sandy Peich.
- September 26, 2021 – Karen Everhart, in loving memory of Lawrence & Doris Everhart.
- October 3, 2021 – Bea, Max and Ben Schwartz in memory of my their husband and father, David Schwartz.
- October 17, 2021 – Chris and Debbie Kennedy, in honor of the wedding of Heather Kennedy and Michael Garber on October 16, 2021.
- October 31, 2021 – Ken and Corrine Thompson, in memory of their daughter, Ann Thompson.
- November 7, 2021 – Dave Oldani, in memory of Russell Garber, Robert Carnaghi, Joseph LoRusso, and Charles Oldani.
- November 14, 2021 – Lynn Pate, in memory of her husband, David Bruce Pate, who passed away on November 11, 2020.
If questions, please email Carolyn Langston.