Manchester UMC currently permits groups to meet inside or outside of the building during our Pandemic Plan, pending any change in this plan.
Because space at the church is in high-demand, it is highly encouraged to submit Space Request(s) as early as possible.
To Reserve Space at Manchester UMC
Please carefully read the following information and complete the Space Request form below.
An email confirming your request will be sent after you submit the below form. The event/activity contact person will typically be contacted by the church office with one week of submitting the below request to advise what room has been reserved.
- Rooms can only be requested six months prior to your event.
- Meetings and events that are not official Manchester UMC ministries will be subject to fees. Specific details will be provided after your request has been received.
- If your event is postponed or cancelled, please notify our office manager as quickly as possible, so the space can be made available to other ministries.
- There are no carry-over reservations from year to year. All events/activities (including annual events/activities) must be officially rescheduled for each new year.
- Our facilities team does their best to honor a group’s first or second choices for rooms. Just know that there are a lot of requests and sometimes this means an alternate room may be assigned to meet the needs of everyone.
- The requested space is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from our office manager.
Please complete one form for each Manchester UMC approved group/class/event: