Space & AV Request
Manchester UMC currently permits groups to meet inside or outside of the building pending any change.
Because space at the church is in high-demand, it is highly encouraged to submit Space Request(s) as early as possible.
The following Space & Audiovisual (AV) Request form has been created for these purposes.
To Reserve Space or Audio Visual (AV) at Manchester UMC
Please carefully read the following information and complete the Space & AV Request form below.
An email confirming your request will be sent after you submit the below form. The event/activity contact person will typically be contacted by the church office with one week of submitting the below request to advise what room has been reserved.
- Rooms can only be requested six months prior to your event.
- If your event is postponed or cancelled, please notify Tiffany Conway as quickly as possible, so the space can be made available to other ministries.
- There are no carry-over reservations from year-to-year. All events/activities (including annual events/activities) must be officially rescheduled for each new year.
- Our facilities team does their best to honor a group’s first or second choices for rooms. Just know that there are a lot of requests and sometimes this means an alternate room may be assigned to meet the needs of everyone.
- If you would like to request one of the church’s vehicles, please use the form below. Some of the vehicles require a Missouri Commercial Driver License (CDL) to operate.
- If you need to change your Space or AV needs, please email Tiffany Conway as soon as possible.
- The requested space and AV are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from Sherri Estes.
Please complete one form for each Manchester UMC approved group/class/event:
If you have any questions, please contact Tiffany Conway.