2023 Family Worship Weekends
Family Worship Weekends provide an opportunity for families to worship together at either the 9 or 11am worship services. It is not only important for our friends to be in Sunday school, but to also understand how to worship and be in the sanctuary space. Learning together, families can discover more about the many different components of worship, liturgical seasons of the church, and share in their understanding and/or questions from the sermon.
To help encourage your child’s growth in worship, we have prepared Sunday morning worship materials for ages 2-years-old through 5th grade, and most Family Worship Weekends include PRAYground time during the sermon.
Family Worship Weekends:
- Jan. 1, 2023, New Years, Winter break
- Jan. 8, Winter break
- Jan. 15, Martin Luther King Jr. weekend
- Feb. 19, Presidents’ Day weekend
- Mar. 19, Spring break
- Apr. 9, Easter Sunday
- May 28, Memorial Day weekend
- July 2, July 4th weekend
- Sept. 3, Labor Day weekend
- Nov. 26, Thanksgiving weekend
- Dec. 24, Christmas, Winter break
- Dec. 31, New Years, Winter break