Evening Book Group
Day: Last Wed. of each month
Time: 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Location: Fireside Room | Manchester UMC
Leader: Emily Stiegemeyer
This group is taking November and December off to enjoy the holidays. Please join this group when they return on Feb. 7, 2024!
Description: The Evening Book Group enjoys reading and discussing a book per month. Here are the list of books for discussion:
- Feb. 7 – The River We Remember by William Kent Krueger. This group will meet in room 226. Join us by ZOOM to meet this author!
Zoom Meeting ID: 848 3364 2206 Passcode: 141681
- Feb. 28 – The Reading List by Sara Nisha Adams
- Apr. 3 – The Barbizon: The Hote that set Women Free by Paulina Bren
- Apr. 29 – The Art Thief by Michael Finkel
- May 29 – The Searcher by Tana Woods
- June 26 – The Wager by David Grann
- July 31 – Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
- Aug. 28 – Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
- Sept. 25 – Destiny of the Republic by Candice Millard
- Oct. 30 – Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
Please pre-register so the discussion questions may be emailed to you before class.