Open to the public
Join us for dinner!
Starting on Wednesday September 13, multiple generations gather from 5:30 to 6:30p for an affordable community dinner in Fellowship Hall at Manchester UMC. Open to the public, these dinners are an opportunity to enjoy delicious food, uplifting entertainment, friendly people, and optional programs afterwards. Even better, you won’t have to cook or clean up!
Discounted semester passes or weekly individual meals are available for purchase.
Weekly Community Dinners
NOTE: Registration is required by the Sunday before the meal. Meals and entertainment are subject to change.
Starting Sept. 13
The delicious meals for the Fall 2023 semester will be posted by early August.
The entertainment line up for the Fall 2023 semester will be posted by early August.
Watch for more information coming in early August!
Each week, a very limited number of meals are available for Walk-Ins.
Available on a first-come-first-serve basis, adult pricing is $10/each and household is $25.
If questions, please email Tiffany Conway.
Sign Up to Help with Community Dinners!
Help make the Meals and Ministry (M&M) program possible by signing up to volunteer for one or more of the 15 meals scheduled for this Spring semester. You can choose from different volunteer roles/positions based on your interests (e.g. cooking, serving, organizing, etc.) and availability. Support and training is provided for those volunteering in new roles. Your meal is FREE on the weeks you volunteer!
Weekly Leader Positions
- Head Chef – Kitchen Leader (1 volunteer per week)
- Front of House – Fellowship Hall Leader (1 volunteer per week)
Weekly Crew Positions
- Meal Coordinator (1 volunteer per week)
- Kitchen Crew (6 volunteers per week)
- Front of House Crew (5 volunteers per week)
Descriptions of the available volunteer roles/positions are available here.
SIGN-UP NOW TO VOLUNTEER
Choose the week(s) and role(s) you’d like to serve and
click submit after making selections.
There are many programs available to ALL on Wednesday evenings. Click on the links below for more information.
4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- SonShine Singers (Grades K-1st)
- Joyful Noise (Grades 2nd & 3rd)
- Music Makers (Grades 4th & 5th)
- Sermon Reflections Study with Andy & Winter – Class begins at 4:45p
5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Community Dinner
6:30 p.m. and After
- Banned Books for Youth Parents (Apr. 12, May 3 at Cheers Bar & Grill)
- Diving into the Gospels (Sept. 13 – May 8, 2024)
- Disciple & Beyond Torah (Sept. 13 – May 8, 2024, online only)
- Evening Book Group (last Wednesday of month, Jan. – Oct. 2023)
- Youth Parent Fellowship (Various dates)
- Middle School Meet Up (Every Wednesday, Youth grades 6-8)
- Youth Leadership (Alternating Wednesdays for Event Planning & Youth Advisory Council)
- Youth High School Small Group
Childcare is available from 4:30-5:30p and 6:30-8:30p with advance registration.
On Wednesdays this Spring, multiple generations will gather from 5:30 to 6:30p for an affordable community dinner in Fellowship Hall at Manchester UMC. Known as Meals and Ministries (M&Ms), this is an excellent opportunity to connect with others while enjoying delicious food, fun entertainment, and optional programs afterwards.
- Provide a convenient and affordable meal option for all generations and life stages
- Create connections and deepen relationships within the congregation
- Engage more people in weekly discipleship through serving and learning opportunities
- Offer participants an easy way to invite others to experience Manchester UMC
- Foster greater collaboration among all Wednesday evening programs and participants