As Christians, we recognize everything we have comes from God, and we are simply sharing these gifts for the work of Manchester UMC. Through our financial offerings, we demonstrate in a tangible way our love for God and our neighbors. All gifts are greatly appreciated!
It’s a personal preference; however, here are a few of the benefits we frequently hear:
- Deciding to give faithfully in advance is a spiritual commitment.
- It helps simplify life.
- It’s weekly act of worship, even when you’re not at church.
- It allows you to give consistently.
Online giving is a convenient tool for folks who call Manchester UMC home. If you are more comfortable giving to Manchester UMC, don’t worry, we just want to give you another option.
All information is secure and encrypted to protect you and your information.
2022 Disciple Promise
We’re doing things differently with online worship and ministry for all ages. We’re also doing financial discipleship differently. We are simplifying the process to make it part of our daily lives.
Check out these websites:
- Online or Text Giving
- Learn more about our Endowment Giving
- About Manchester UMC
- Questions? Please email the Director of Finance, Mary Pettit.