Bonnie Halls Drama Camp
June 24-28, 9a-3p | Manchester UMC
Open to all incoming 1st Graders – incoming 8th Graders who have an interest in musical theater.
- Bonnie Halls Drama Camp will be a week full of acting, singing, dancing, set design, and learning all about what it takes to put on a show! There will be various masterclasses offered throughout the week, and a musical revue on Friday for families at 3p.
- We will do our best to accommodate after-care requests from 3-5p Monday-Thursday. Please indicate your interest in this program when you register.
Interested in Volunteering?
- Sign-up to be a part of the first annual Bonnie Halls Drama Camp! We need people to help with a variety of jobs, including masterclass teachers, assistants, snack crew, and more! You do not have to be available the entire week to volunteer!
About Bonnie Halls
- Bonnie Halls was an active member of Manchester UMC. She sang in the Chancel Choir for over fifty years and participated in countless musicals and plays at the church.
- Bonnie single-handedly wrote multiple plays for the Children’s Ministry at Manchester UMC and produced many biblical plays for sixth graders.
- She was a volunteer for Sunday School and Vacation Bible School for many years.
- Bonnie was described by family as “a lover of life, with a personality big enough to fill any room.” She loved to sing, dance, play the piano, and was ready at any moment to perform.
- We look forward to honoring Bonnie’s memory through spreading the joy of music and drama with children and youth each summer.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Emily Pikaard.
Monday - Friday
- 9:00a - 3:00p
- Bonnie Halls Drama Camp
- 3:00p - 4:00p
- Bonnie Halls Drama Camp Performance